Open the Teacher Dashboard (edu.flashacademy.com) and log in.
Next, select Tasks followed by Set New Task.
A pop-up menu will appear. Complete the form by selecting from:
- Class: Choose which group of students you are setting the task to
- Goal: Choose from a list of goals, what type of task you wish to set
- Level: Choose which difficulty the lesson should be
- Category: Choose from our curriculum-aligned/survival-language content
- Lesson: Choose the specific lesson you wish to set
TIP: When selecting the Goal, we recommend choosing “Complete a specific lesson” as this will allow you to set an exact lesson for your class.
Once the form is populated, select next. Then choose a due date and select Set task.
Check all the information is correct and select Next to complete the process.
Find out here how you can set a task directly from our existing bank of content available in the Curriculum tab.
The task is now set. Your students will receive a notification when they next log in to FlashAcademy.